Flexible, Flawless Fulfilment
In today's commerce environment, order fulfilment excellence differentiates your business, creating loyal customers who buy more and become brand advocates. NetSuite Order Management provides the capabilities to meet and exceed rising customer expectations for omnichannel fulfilment while boosting profitability and enabling you to effectively scale your business. As a native piece of the SuiteCommerce platform, NetSuite Order Management easily integrates your commerce system with order management and financials. It delivers the ultimate omnichannel customer experience—allowing shoppers to buy anywhere, fulfil anywhere and return anywhere.
- Ensure consistent, efficient order management across all channels and fulfilment types throughout the order lifecycle.
- Increase revenue and customer lifetime value with cross-channel inventory and order management, flexible order fulfilment options and continuity/auto-ship programmes.
- Boost profitability by managing inventory and orders more effectively with global inventory visibility and configurable, automated distributed order management processes.
- Deliver seamless cross-channel interactions with a 360° view of customer profiles and orders, and complete visibility to inventory availability across all channels.
- Empower employees to help customers across all touch points with employee user experiences designed for omnichannel customer engagement.
- Reduce costs to integrate, maintain and change your order management processes with an end-to-end SaaS suite that is designed to work together.
NetSuite Order Management provides one source of truth across all channels for inventory, pricing, order, payment and returns processes. Whether you're leveraging NetSuite's ecommerce, customer service and POS user experiences—or integrating another channel experience using NetSuite APIs—customers and employees will get consistent answers and a seamless experience.
Secure, Integrated, Certified
Deploying and maintaining an on-premise order management system can be time consuming and costly. NetSuite's SaaS order management solution gets you up and running quickly. Use NetSuite's order management processes as a jump-start or extend them to meet your unique needs. Leverage other components of the suite to eliminate integration costs, or utilise NetSuite's APIs to integrate with third-party systems. NetSuite provides integrations to payment gateways and shipping providers and is PCI certified. Plus, NetSuite manages the operations and upgrades of your order management system.
Flexible, Flawless Fulfilment
Customers expect the ability to buy, fulfil or return anywhere. NetSuite lets you profitably execute on a wide variety of fulfilment options, such as direct ship from warehouse, store fulfilment, drop ship and continuity/subscription programmes. Omnichannel inventory visibility, distributed order orchestration, and order lifecycle dashboards and monitoring enable you to deliver the perfect order every time.
Better manage your business with exception management and insightful analytics that tell you where you're doing well, what you need to pay attention to and where potential areas for improvement may reside. With exception queues, dashboards and reports, you have the tools you need to monitor and scale your fulfilment operations. Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) help measure metrics across all channels, such as inventory turns, sell-through percentage, days of supply, stock-to-sales ratio and gross margin return on investment.